Re: Caching in Salinas on Friday.

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
      You can drive back to those areas, but there is a very good chance
      you'll get escorted out by the Presidio coppers. You probably won't
      get a ticket, but I'd recommend the bike. I biked to both of those
      caches, almost all of it is accessible via blacktop. The entrance
      near "Shards" is the way to go for those!

      BGB