Geocaching Cache Ideas

  • westlog
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      Greetings,

      I thought I would start a message thread for geocaching ideas such
      as where we would like to see more, container ideas, and thoughts
      about posted ideas so we can learn more about our sport/hobby.

      Speaking of ideas, what is geocaching? Is it a sport, a hobby, or a
      spobby, or hort? Oh, well.

      I had a thought for a container. How about an Ovaltine jar. The
      top is metal, the jar is dark brown plastic. I think it seals
      completely. Has anyone tried one of these?

      Till the next post.... take good care.
      Rick WestLog ;-)