Coin, anyone?

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
      Are there are any geocaching coin enthusists in the Central Coast
      group? If so, I put a GBES 2005 rally coin (check out GCMKC5 if you
      are unfamiliar with it) in the King City Travel Bug Inn (GCJ39X), free
      for the taking. First come, first served, and enjoy!
    • mon2reyca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
        "Free for the taking. First come, first served, and enjoy!"

        A true rarity... I made a stop there tonight. Thanks to WildOates.
        Picked up the coin, and left something White and 4WD in the King City
        Travel Bug Inn. The WJTB has been slow to make appearances in
        Monterey County. First come, first served for this easy WJTB grab as
        well.
      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
          Wish I was still in town to get the WJTB, but alas! I am back in
          Sacramento today. Enjoy the coin, it's a beauty!