Visitor from FL

  • Susie Cochran-Marquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      (apologies for the cross-postings)

      Hi everyone,
      We have received a message from a Florida geocacher who has connections
      in the Santa Cruz area. 2LuknF8 is the owner of Cliffhanger Jog and Log
      Micro on West Cliff Dr. He will be in the area and is interested in
      getting together for some caching on July 9. Would anyone be interested
      in getting together a group for that day? He recently attended
      GeoWoodstock III and I'm sure will be filled with some wonderful
      stories.
      -Susie

      This is what I sent him:

      > Hi 2LuknF8,
      > I'm the geocacher who gave your Cliff Hanger Jog and Log Micro a
      > little TLC. I've still got the old log here on my desk for you. I
      > understand that you'll be in Santa Cruz on July 8/9 and were possibly
      > interested in doing some geocaching. I'm think we can get some folks
      > together for a group hunt or two if you're interested. I'm going to
      > post your request to our local Yahoo! groups, GeocachingSantaCruz and
      > CCGCA, and see what kind of business I can drum up. Please feel free
      > to contact me at susie@....
      > -Susie (Coralgeo)

      The shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been
      an earth and sea, there has been this place of the meeting of
      land and water.

      -Rachel Carson