Re: supplier for camo tape?

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      Thanks to everyone for the suggestions on where to find the camo tape. I had looked at
      J&S in Moss Landing, but they must have been out when I was there. Online is definitely a
      possibility, but I was looking for instant gratification :-). I was lucky enough to get a
      chance to visit WalMart this weekend (always a treat for a Texas girl like me) and picked up
      a roll. Look for it soon on a geocache near you! -Coralgeo