Re: [CCGC] supplier for camo tape?

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2005
      I asked J & S Suppliers if they had camo tape when I was down there in March and they did not carry it.  I bought my camo tape at Wal-Mart in Texas, but have not been to a California Wal-Mart.

      Good luck!
      - Chickasaw

      Susie Cochran-Marquez <susie@...> wrote:
      Where does one go about purchasing the camouflage duct tape?
      -Susie (Coralgeo)
      ---------------
      The shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been
      an earth and sea, there has been this place of the meeting of
      land and water.

      -Rachel Carson

    • corbydale@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2005
        Cammo duct tape can be found at California WalMarts, its Duck brand, and you can find it in the hardware section with all the rest of the duct tape, not in the hunting section. WalruZ swears by the stuff...

        Corby/Bucky

        Gabrielle <go2garrett@...> wrote:

        >I asked J & S Suppliers if they had camo tape when I was down there in March and they did not carry it.  I bought my camo tape at Wal-Mart in Texas, but have not been to a California Wal-Mart.
        >
        >Good luck!
        >- Chickasaw
        >
        >Susie Cochran-Marquez <susie@...> wrote:
        >Where does one go about purchasing the camouflage duct tape?
        >-Susie (Coralgeo)
        >The shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been
        >an earth and sea, there has been this place of the meeting of
        >land and water.
        >
        >-Rachel Carson

        >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.