supplier for camo tape?

  • Susie Cochran-Marquez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2005
      Where does one go about purchasing the camouflage duct tape?
      -Susie (Coralgeo)
      ---------------
      The shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been
      an earth and sea, there has been this place of the meeting of
      land and water.

      -Rachel Carson
    • Susie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2005
        Thanks to everyone for the suggestions on where to find the camo tape. I had looked at
        J&S in Moss Landing, but they must have been out when I was there. Online is definitely a
        possibility, but I was looking for instant gratification :-). I was lucky enough to get a
        chance to visit WalMart this weekend (always a treat for a Texas girl like me) and picked up
        a roll. Look for it soon on a geocache near you! -Coralgeo