geocaching hits Prime Time TV

  • Susie Cochran-Marquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      geocaching hits Prime Time TV
      For those of you who are not signed up to receive the weekly notification of new geocaches from geocaching.com, this was the lead-off story today.  Apologies to those who have already seen it. For those who are not signed up for this automatic email service and would like to be, just edit your profile/account information and check off the box that says "Send me a weekly emailer of new caches in my area."
      -Coralgeo
      *********************
      May 8 - Geocaching featured on Law & Order: Criminal Intent

      Geocaching is on the (fictional) police blotter next week!
      Set your VCRs or DVRs to record the May 8 episode of
      Law & Order: Criminal Intent. The upcoming episode "The
      Unblinking Eye" reveals the plot "A young actor is wounded and
      his fiancée killed, leading detectives to look into a high-tech
      treasure-hunting game called geocaching."
      --

      Susan Cochran-Marquez
      susie@...

      I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel boxes is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-pearl.
      -Pablo Neruda