Re: [CCGC] CITO Event

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 10:33 PM
      Thank You Gabrielle,
      '
      I am sorry to hear that the one which was planned did not happen.  About a month ago I asked about a meeting of our group and was told there was one this year in the Seaside/Marina Area.  I had to go out of town and just got back in. So I did not hear of anything past the poll I answered about where we would like to hold the event.  By checkin the website - it appears that I was the only one to answer the poll.  Happy Caching   SLOIGO

      Gabrielle <go2garrett@...> wrote:
      It would be great if we were having a CITO Event on April 16th this year, but there has been none announced in our area.
      There are only 2 CITO Events posted in all of California for this weekend.  So if you don't mind the drive you can attend one in Modesto called
      CVC CITO Event  waypoint: GCBBC, or go to the LA area to help with "The Hollywood Sign" Cache Cleanup  waypoint: GCNAVY.

      Your best option however is to wait until Sat. April 23rd and go to the San Jose area for Trail Days: Almaden Quicksilver  waypoint: GCMZPY where geocachers will gather to help rebuild the New Almaden Trail in Almaden Quicksilver County Park.

      - Chickasaw

      "David L. Norris" <dlnorris@...> wrote:

      I understood we were having a CITO event on April 16th, but I have not
      received any notification of it for our group.  Where, what to bring,
      etc. please?