New poll for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2004

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 31, 2004

        o Lowrance
        o Other

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 22, 2004
          ccgca group:

          2004 Cache of the Year

          o Cache De Canyon by Just a Short Walk & Iron Chef
          o Cacher Scratcher II by jpp
          o C.V.V Power by bikenxs
          o Final�Destination by Terra�Indaga
          o Fly Like an Eagle by CBN
          o Good�Friday by Terra�Indaga
          o Hang 'em High by Lazy A
          o Misty by Lazy A
          o TMA-1 by Touchstone
          o Westlog Penney Cache by Westlog

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
            ccgca group:

            Which is the best cache in the Santa
            Cruz area?

            o The Holy Grail
            o Houdini's Hideaway
            o Bigfoot Sighting
            o Barrel Mill
            o Houdini's Hideaway Magic Exchange

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
              ccgca group:

              What is the best cache in the Monterey
              area?

              o Misty
              o Fly Like an Eagle
              o Woodsman West
              o Central Coast Seedbank
              o Cacher Scratcher II
              o Hang 'em High
              o Secret Trailhead #5
              o Westlog Penney Cache
              o Garrison View
              o C.V.V Power
              o TMA-1

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 24, 2004
                ccgca group:

                What winter holiday do you celebrate?

                o Christmas
                o Hannukah
                o Ramdan
                o Other

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 18, 2005
                  ccgca group:

                  New Year, a new poll.
                  "What prompted you to join this group
                  for Central Coast Geocachers?"

                  o Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas.
                  o To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area.
                  o To learn more about the sport and using my gps.
                  o To read what local geocachers are saying and doing.
                  o I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others.
                  o I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts.
                  o None of the above.

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • redtroll2
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
                    Let's just say I started the online group
                  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 30, 2005
                      ccgca group:

                      What should our next Geocaching event be?

                      o Beach Partay
                      o BBQ at local park
                      o Pizza Night
                      o Other- please state

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
                        ccgca group:

                        Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
                        how many would you be interested in purchasing?

                        o 1
                        o 2
                        o 3
                        o 4