New poll for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 30, 2005
      ccgca group:

      What should our next Geocaching event be?

      o Beach Partay
      o BBQ at local park
      o Pizza Night
      o Other- please state

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
        ccgca group:

        Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
        how many would you be interested in purchasing?

        o 1
        o 2
        o 3
        o 4