RE: [CCGC] Antigeo violence

  • Monty Groves
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      I understood and enjoyed your humor..I undestand your caution as well.  It's a rough world out there; God save us from ourselves, eh?

      Replacing them quickly is I think the best response, maybe move it a few feet upon replacment if that is possible.  Soon they will tire of the game as they have short attention spans and poor memory.

      Maybe a note on the box that says, SMILE YOU'RE ON HIDDEN CAMERA!!  So it's a lie, but maybe not....

      All the Best
      Monty