87Re: [CCGC] J&S Surplus (Moss Landing) now online

    Mar 7, 2005
      Thanks Susie, a friend and I were talking about that store just today, what a coencidence!!  I e mailed them with a couple questions.  Thanks Again.  Diver Down  The BEAR

      Susie Cochran-Marquez <susie@...> wrote:
      Just some FYI that I thought I'd pass along.  I went by J&S Surplus
      and Outdoor Store this weekend to pick up a couple of ammo boxes.
      They informed me that they're now online at: http://www.surplusinc.com

      -Susie
      --
      Susan Cochran-Marquez
      susie@...

      I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel boxes
      is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
      jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
      threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-pearl.
      -Pablo Neruda

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic