67Re: [CCGC] Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

    Jan 31, 2005
      Hi Stephanie,
      I am on San Juan Rd. in Hollister.  I have not placed any caches yet, but have several planned.  I do not have anyone to cache with yet around me.  I am new at this and have only attempted to find SBC2 and Casa de Cache but no luck on either one.  I could not find a link to the Chasing Amy cache.  Are you indeed in Hollister?  Peace and Harmony.  Bear

      Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:

      Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:

      Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
      Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)

      I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.

      --mortaine

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic