66Re: [CCGC] Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

  • Gabrielle
    Jan 31, 2005
      Maybe we do, maybe we don't. But we are in Scotts Valley.  The Chasing Amy cache is a nice hike that our family enjoyed, btw.  Maybe you can get someone else to watch the movie and collect the answers for you!

      - Chickasaw (of ynots4)

      Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:

      Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:

      Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
      Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)

      I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.

      --mortaine

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic