632Re: [CCGC] Be Careful Where You Put Your Hands

  • Eileen
    Sep 12, 2012
      They should be reported to the local police department.  Thanks for the wise warning.

      From: "dpkemper4@..." <dpkemper4@...>
      To: ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 1:42 PM
      Subject: [CCGC] Be Careful Where You Put Your Hands

      Be careful where you put your hands! We're all aware of spiders, snakes and other things that bite. Today I came across something rather dangerous. I found four used hypodermic needles hiding under a rock withing two inches of a cache. Luckily all the caps were on and I didn't get stuck but it could happen. It was a good reminder to me to always look before touching.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic