609GROUNDSPEAK HQ BLOCK PARTY

    May 1, 2011
      I heard some chit chat at recent events regarding a group effort to go to Groundspeak HQ block party (GC2FYVM). That is 20AUG2011 in downtown Seattle, WA.

      I would like to be included. I am fairly certain I can take the vacation days. I would be more interested in contributing gas money and less interested in taking my car (one is a 2000 model year Izusu Amigo - might not be reliable and other is a two-seat Pontiac roadster with practically no space for luggage). I am also good for splitting lodgings. (Though I won't need that in Seattle - sister rainbowgrrl will put me up)

      Let's start planning!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic