599Re: [CCGC] PLANS: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010

  • Stacey Teague
    Nov 12, 2010
      Mark will be there.  He drives a dark Honda pilot.  If my mom will watch the kids, I will be there too!

      Stacey

      On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:32 PM, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

      Based on responses thus far, lets plan to
      meet at 1900 (7pm) at the Carmel Mission Parking lot.
      For the Flanders Haunted Mansion cache.
      Depending on how that goes could try other caches afterward.
      We'll keep da_ewoks on standby for phone-a-friend - of course anyone including previous finders who wish to tag a long are more than welcome to do so.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic