597[CCGC] Re: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010 DETAILS

  • Stacey
    Nov 12, 2010
      Mark is up for it. He might just go to Flanders (since we live in Carmel) but I bet he'll be up for all three. Let me know what time and where to meet and he (or both of us) will be there.

      Stacey
      aka Wavesprite
      AKA Team Teague

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn and Rachele Enokawa" <da_ewoks@...> wrote:

      > Hi all!
      >
      > I've done all the night caches and would recommend doing Flanders Haunted Mansion first, Half-life:Ununtrium second, and Haunted Forest last. I could come along if you wish for help in keeping everyone on the right path. I'll keep following the posts.
      >
      > Happy caching~
      >
      > Rachele
      > da_ewoks

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic