      Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 12:06 PM
      Subject: [CCGC] Re: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010 DETAILS

      In case anyone was wondering, ca(lifornia)_bicycler is rainbow_guyz on geocaching.com

      The Giants themed cache across the road from the start of the Haunted Mansion cache is designed to be found night or day - anyone who hasn't done that one may want to add it to their list.

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

      > GC2036H A Night Hike In The
      Haunted Forest
      ~Flanders Haunted Mansion @ Night~

      href="mailto:ccgca%40yahoogroups.com">ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:

      > > Anyone wishing to make a
      joint effort on one or more of the local night caches - Night Hike in the Haunted Forest, The one in the Half-life series, and/or the New night cache in Carmel - kindly respond to this email before dark.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic