593Re: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010

    Nov 12 10:18 AM
      Timing is flexible. It is dark by 1830. So any time after that. I hope to score one smiley face and sign a log before midnight - thus extending my "streak" by one more day.

      Also feel free to contact anyone else who might be interested but who has not subscribed to this list!

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <Wavesprite@...> wrote:

      > Mark might be interested, especially the one in Carmel. We've been out of the loop, but need to get back in it!
      >
      > Do you know what time you are thinking of going, and what are the GC numbers for the cache?
      >
      > What
      >
      > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone wishing to make a joint effort on one or more of the local night caches - Night Hike in the Haunted Forest, The one in the Half-life series, and/or the New night cache in Carmel - kindly respond to this email before dark.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic