      From: ramayadub <ramayadub@...>
      Subject: [CCGC] saluations
      To: ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 11:38 AM

      greetings! my name is ramona and i am one of four that makes up team schnookies. we've just moved back to monterey from north carolina and we're up and running in the area! we're actually back to our roots...it was in monterey, oh so many years ago, that we discovered and took up geocaching. looking forward to many more to come! and i am particularly interested in finding someone who can introduce me to "whereigo" i apparently don't have a proper device but i'd LOVE to hang with someone and find some of those!

      see you around!

      ramona

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic