569Re: WHERI-HAVE-NOT

  • AndreaW
    May 12 7:04 PM
      I / my family might be interested in trying one / some together (afraid I'm too addicted to lend out my Oregon!). We live in Felton, so it would be a lot easier for us to get together on this end of the bay. There's one in Downtown Santa Cruz, a Shakespeare oriented one at UCSC, and one at Wilder Ranch. And who knows, maybe it will be so much fun we'll have to make a trip down to Monterey to hit the ones there. We're gone this weekend, but maybe next, or...?

      Andrea
      aka Mama of MaoMaoChong-de-Jia (Furry Caterpillar's Family)
      awebster at cruzio dot com

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Rachele" <da_ewoks@...> wrote:

      > I too have been very interested in wherigos but can't buy the hardware. If you have any luck with anyone volunteering to help you, maybe we can tag-a-long too. Good luck!
      >
      > da_ewoks/Rachele
      >

      > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Has anyone got one of those "Colorado" or "Oregon" GPS doo-dads who might
      > > a) take person or persons on some local wherigo cache runs
      > > b) loan said device for a day
      > > I missed the wherigo at the 10 year event. Interested in collecting the icon for bragging rights - but the prices to buy my own wherigo-capable hardware seems a little steep.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic