561TORO PARK COOPERATIVE CACHE MAINTENANCE

    May 8, 2010
      I plan a trip to Toro tomorrow (Sunday, 09MAY2010) the primary aim is to check on my three caches. I will be passing through the Toyon, Black Mountain trail and Marks Canyon areas. I typically check on most "previous finds" if I remember where they are and can find them easilty enough. If you know your cache needs maintenance and you think I may pass nearby then let me know what specific supplies to take and I will swap containers or whatever is needed. Also anyone who wishes to tag along is welcome to do so. Advice: I am not an average hiker - I plan to cover a lot of ground and will be setting a quick pace - and going up black mountain trail barely slows me down.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic