553Re: [CCGC] Re: Hello from Monterey Bay

  • Gally Lines
    May 5, 2010
      Hello!

      I'm not sure if we met.  I was the one Asian girl with a black jacket and blue backpack :3

      Melodic death metal is basically comprised of Gothenburg metal from Sweden and really any metal band with a strong emphases on melody and/or keyboards of simple thrashing.

      I like mostly European metal, such as Dark Tranquillity, Blind Guardian, Amon Amarth, Eluveitie, etc.  The only American bands I like are Nevermore and Dream Theater, who have recently released new albums.

      -- Gally

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:25 PM, deltahotel <edgenavy@...> wrote:

      Gally,

      Deltahotel from the 10 years event. Not sure if I met you or not. What exactly is "melodic death metal?" Sounds intriguing. I like metal as well. A guy at work made me a CD of something he called "doom metal." I like it.

      dh

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic