549Re: Report, report - how was the 10 Year Geocaching Monterey Bay event?

  • ynots4chickasaw
    May 3 1:58 PM
      Ah yes, I believe you had the famous Touchstone Geocachers' cake at your
      event. I definitely missed out!

      Hey there, Touchstone, I have enough stuff gathered to make a large
      supply of your other famous creation, the marshmallow guns. Do you
      still make those? Fun times. [:)]

      ~ ynots4

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, roanq76@... wrote:

      > My husband and I attended the Montery Bay Event and loved it. Perfect
      clear night, we put a lot of faces with names, made new geo friends,
      HUGE cake, lots of prizes. Great event. Those who missed it would have
      enjoyed the event.

      > Thanks Touchstone for doing this.
      >
      > Roanq and Roanq2 (Ann and Ross)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic