534KEEP ALIVE MESSAGE

  • roanq76@aol.com
    Dec 20, 2009
      Hi All,

      Some of you may or may not know but I have been appointed to the F.O.R.A. (Fort Ord Reuse Authority) board and attend monthly meeting and represent the Geocaching Community on the Monterey Peninsula.  How I got this position or why, is still unknown.  But I am right in line to let all know when certain areas of the old Fort Ord will be open to the public in all capacities.

      If any one is interested in knowing anything OR any questions I can ask the Board, please let me know and I will see if I can get questions answered.  Actually, it IS quite an interesting group and we represent various users of Fort Ord - equestians, bicycles, hikers, runners and now the Geocachers.

      Note:  Part of Intergarrison Road has been closed due to dumping.  The group does get together on certain days and helps to clean up the mess.  This has become a hot subject so if you see anything or hear anything, let me know.  A licence plate would be the best.  Do not contact those involved in this activity.  Be safe.

      Roanq (Ann)

      PS.  You can contact me through ccgca@yahoogroups.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic