53Re: [CCGC] Re: Caches Closest to Home You Have NOT Found

  • Rick Lagerstrom
    Dec 24, 2004
      Howdy,

      This is a kewl idea.  Now, if I can figure out where I am, then I can list the caches that are close.  Then, I can go out and find them.  Sounds like fun!  So here are eight that are close to home that I haven�t yet gone out to find.  There isn�t any reason I haven�t found them yet other than I just haven�t gone after them.  I am sure we�ll find them soon.

      1.3 miles:
      Deaf, Dumb, and Blind Kid by Touchstone (GCH0YP)
      1.5 miles:
      Daley Planet by Touchstone (GCHJC4)
      1.8 miles:
      Abracadabra by Touchstone (GCH2D1)
      2.0 miles:
      X Marks the Spot by AquaDyne (GC4236)
      2.9 miles:
      Pole Position (Notaries) by GeoROCKS! (GCKW7Q)
      2.9 miles:
      Spiders by the Dozen Three (Part 1) by SpiderTracks (GCA814)
      2.9 miles:
      Spiders by the Dozen Three (Part 2) by SpiderTracks (GCA817)
      3.3 miles:
      Mail Call of the Wild by AltDotAir (GCB268)

      For those that I have hidden that are close to home, my little list follows.  Most are well visited.  I have to double check WestLog Penney Cache as it has not been visited for a couple of months or so.

      1.2 miles:
      Bullwinkle's Nest by westlog (GCJCYA)
      4.1 miles:
      Griffin's Lair by westlog (GCJYH9)
      5.2 miles:
      WestLog Penney Cache by westlog (GCK026)
      6.3 miles:
      Garrison View by westlog (GCJCY4)

      And with that, Merry Christmas to all.  I hope you get all the good stuff (toys) you want from Santa.

      73 de WestLog  Rick  ;-)

      Yahoo! Groups Links
               Yahoo! Groups Links

      73 es Take good care,  Rick  KN6FR
      Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
      President, ECTAR, Inc.; Executive Director, CARTOG
      Director, Training & Operations, NPSARC
      rick@...   kn6fr@...    kn6fr@...
      Get Radio Active!!   ;-)

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic