51RE: [CCGC] Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

  • Ed Hall
    Dec 23, 2004
      I live up in San Jose and was pleasantly surprised a little over a year
      ago when some thoughtful geocacher hid a cache just over a tenth of a
      mile from my house. The cache is hidden in a small park I have been to
      many times. Any cache within easy walking distance is a good thing.

      Imagine my surprise then when a later cache was hidden even closer --
      this one (still active) is only 250 feet from my front door. Yeow!

      Cache on!

      -Ed (Buxley)

      --
      Ed Hall (edhall@...) http://www.brillig.com/geocaching/
      "There's a hell of a universe next door: let's go!" - e. e. cummings