496PRICE OF GAS

    Jun 13, 2008
      Hey everyone.

      Any serious hikers who might be interested in geo caching car pools to
      places like Henry Coe State Park near Morgan Hill or Joseph D Grant
      County Park in Santa Clara County - let me know.

      I am not that sensitive to gas prices because I walk to work. I do
      however feel some guilt over burning a bunch of fossil fuels to go
      somewhere for geocaching - with just me in the car. So in the interest
      of environmentally conscious caching and maybe a little camaraderie I
      am looking for some joint geo-caching ventures. And yes, I am running
      out of geo-caches within reasonable bicycle range.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic