478Re: LOOKING FOR LANGUAGE HELP

    May 3, 2008
      iGoogle is one obvious choice:

      http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en&referrer=ign_n

      and babblefish.com, although I've heard that online traslators can
      make kind of a hash on the grammar, I would think for a simple
      translation of three words, like you're doing, it would be adequate.

      Google did give the following Japanese translation in Kanji:

      •½˜aˆ¤‚̍K•Ÿ

      Hope that helps, and good luck,
      Mike
      aka Touchstone

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Wavesprite@... wrote:

      > Hi Wayne,
      >
      > Your caches are great!!! I have a friend that I will ask about
      the Hebrew!

      > Stacey
      > aka Wavesprite
      >
      > In a message dated 5/3/2008 8:44:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > ca_bicycler@... writes:
      >

      > I have been hiding a few caches. All are intended to be roughly
      > identical except for the language of the title.
      >
      > I could use help (or leads for free/cheap help) in
      translating "Peace
      > Love and Happiness" into additional languages.
      >
      > Any written language is a candidate.
      >
      > Especially interested in help from someone who can assist in
      > translation into Hebrew, Hindi, Cyrillic or other glyphs.
      Example: