477Re: [CCGC] LOOKING FOR LANGUAGE HELP

  • Wavesprite@aol.com
    May 3 8:46 AM
      Hi Wayne,

      Your caches are great!!!  I have a friend that I will ask about the Hebrew!

      Stacey
      aka Wavesprite

      In a message dated 5/3/2008 8:44:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ca_bicycler@... writes:

      I have been hiding a few caches. All are intended to be roughly
      identical except for the language of the title.

      I could use help (or leads for free/cheap help) in translating "Peace
      Love and Happiness" into additional languages.

      Any written language is a candidate.

      Especially interested in help from someone who can assist in
      translation into Hebrew, Hindi, Cyrillic or other glyphs. Example:
      Japanese is often expressed in the Western Alphabet for our
      convenience. But in Japan Japanese would normally be expressed in those
      characters which I believe are called "Kanji"

      Thanks,
      Wayne
      a.k.a. rainbow_guyz