460Re: [CCGC] Point Lobos

  • Mark Yvanovich
    Dec 4, 2007

      On Dec 4, 2007, at 7:46 PM, likeafox51 wrote:

      The head ranger is also concerned about the wildlife when a cache turns into litter.

      Just how do these incorrect notions get started?  Caches don't turn into litter.  They have owners who care for them,
      and in the rare cases when the owners abandon them they are usually adopted, or are removed.  Only in very rare cases
      do they turn into litter.  Certainly they would pale in comparison to actual litter (probably by 10,000 to 1, I would estimate).

      Now, I've seen some caches disguised as litter, but they don't last long usually, because they get picked up by muggles
      (especially if the litter it's disguised as can be recycled for money ;) )

      --Marky

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic