447GeoWoodstock in California!

  • Jenn Oates
    Oct 20, 2007
      Unless you spend ALL of your time caching, you've heard that GeoWoodstock VI will be in Wheatland, California, just north of Sacramento, on Saturday, May 24, 2008.  In order to make this the biggest and best GeoWoodstock ever, we're asking for help from our geo-neighbors.  We're looking for sponsors, sponsor contacts, geo-swag vendors, donations for the silent auction, raffle, registration bags, etc.  Contact GWVIsponsors@... if you can help us out here.

      We're also going to need many volunteers.  It's a great way to meet people, so if you have special skills we can use now or are willing to give us a couple hours of your time on the day of the event, please contact us at the website below.

      You can register for this monumental event, volunteer, or get more information (like what the heck is a GeoWoodstock), at GeoWoodstockVI.com.