441Re: [CCGC] I'm a comin'!

  • Jenn Oates
    Sep 1, 2007
      I mean the 8th and the 9th...and I don't think I'll get to the Monterey area this time...I've a family party to attend in SC on that Saturday evening.

      And yep, Emily...I'd like to bag a few caches at least before I head home on Sunday morning particularly.

      I'll be in Berkeley tomorrow, and WILL grab a few caches there or will kill my son (who's new digs I am going to inspect).  My sig token has Oski on it and really want to set a few of those free around Cal.  :)

      On Aug 31, 2007, at 10:42 PM, monty wolf wrote:

      hey jenn:

      when you say "next weekend" do you mean the weekend of the 8th?

      and would that be emily you're bringing with you?

      i cannot recommend caches yet as i've not been here long enough.  but, i may have to get out and re-hide my " kacky of maine _______'s up the works in nevada."  of course, it will be under a new name appropriate for the golden state.

      just in case you make it down this far south.

      i'll be in sacto tomorrow night.  but, i doubt i'll have time for a cache let alone time to visit.

      monty wolf

      On 8/31/07, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
      I will be in Santa Cruz next weekend and am soliciting a few must-find caches from thems as know the area best--y'all.  I'll be with my daughter who isn't the most avid cacher in the world, so nothing too complicated or strenuous.

      Any suggestions?

      <69651B86-7FE6-4900-A9E1-494ADD1DAC44>

      --
      monty wolf