440Re: [CCGC] I'm a comin'!

  • monty wolf
    Aug 31, 2007
      hey jenn:

      when you say "next weekend" do you mean the weekend of the 8th?

      and would that be emily you're bringing with you?

      i cannot recommend caches yet as i've not been here long enough.  but, i may have to get out and re-hide my " kacky of maine _______'s up the works in nevada."  of course, it will be under a new name appropriate for the golden state.

      just in case you make it down this far south.

      i'll be in sacto tomorrow night.  but, i doubt i'll have time for a cache let alone time to visit.

      monty wolf

      On 8/31/07, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:
      I will be in Santa Cruz next weekend and am soliciting a few must-find caches from thems as know the area best--y'all.  I'll be with my daughter who isn't the most avid cacher in the world, so nothing too complicated or strenuous.

      Any suggestions?

      --
      monty wolf
      http://montywolf.blogspot.com/