430Re: [CCGC] new to the area

  • Jenn Oates
    Aug 2 6:19 PM
      Monty, those green things all around you?  Those are called trees.  That grey stuff that covers the sky?  That's called fog.  The lack of heat energy in the lower trophosphere in July?  That's called summer in Monterey. And those bipedal hominids that seem to have infested all the beautiful places?  They're called people.

      It ain't Nevada, but it's home.  :P

      Welcome back to California!

      PS:  I was in Monterey last weekend but I was with my sister, so visiting was not an option, rats.  I only found one cache and it was in King City.

      On Aug 2, 2007, at 4:22 PM, monty wolf wrote:

      well, i'll be!

      two gbes rally competitor names on the same thread.

      hi guys!

      i moved from cartoon city and now live in pebble beach (this is gonna make building next year's rally really tough on me).

      i don't know how to find caches around here as there is no sagebrush to look under.

      help!

      what do i do?

      ;-D

      monty wolf
      --
      http://montywolf.blogspot.com/

      On 8/2/07, touchstone12002 <touchstone12002@yahoo.com> wrote:

      Hey! Don't forget Waymarking (LOL!)

      - Touchstone

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Antony Wilson <antonyw@...> wrote:

      > mmmmm a brand new marker... that sounds really cool.
      Unfortunately it won't be loggable since they don't update the
      benchmark database in gc.com.

      > Antony(bullit)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic