420Re: Group activity?

    Mar 2, 2007
      Welcome Chris!

      As far as activities go, it's probably easiest to consult the calender
      on geocaching.com or gba.net (which has a very active community).
      Between this group, the Santa Cruz Group and the GBA, I think I can be
      safe in saying that there is something going on just about every

      - Touchstone

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "cmjones1966" <cmjones1966@...> wrote:
      > Hello. My name is Chris, I am a 40 year old man living in Seaside
      > (old Ft. Ord) and working on the Presidio. I just discovered
      > geocaching last week and am a definite convert/addict already. I
      > found this group last week and joined, and now was wondering how
      > active this group is. Do y'all ever get together for events or
      > anything like that?
      > Thanks, and looking forward to many caches.
      > -CJ
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic