      Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:34:01 -0800
      To: ccgca-owner@yahoogroups.com
      From: Donald Laird <laird@...>
      Subject: Event cache announcement

      Hi there. I thought I'd drop you a note to let you and your group
      know about an event cache I'm holding in April. GC10K2V is the Sonoma
      County Cachevenger Hunt - a cross between a caching day and scavenger
      hunt. I'd love to see some folks from down your way drop by...

      Donald (Moozer)

      --
      Donald Laird
      http://www.donaldlaird.com              http://www.calandmarks.com