405Re: GJTB/ ORD Expert Geocaching Badge Event

  • Chickasaw
    Aug 15, 2006
      Hello all:
      I just wanted to mention how happy I was to be able to attend this
      event, mostly for getting to know more geocachers and caching
      together afterwards. But I also ended up with 2 GJTBs to drop in
      caches. WooHoo! Oh, but I didn't win anything in the raffle. ;-) I
      arrived at 10:30 so missed all the early event excitement (ie:
      Expert training, finding 6 caches without gps, finish line dash
      accident). I've been reading everyone's logs for those finds and
      the event and it sounded really fun. Thanks to all who helped make
      the day! I look forward to the next event.
      - Chickasaw

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <davidpanaway@...> wrote:
      > If you missed out on getting your GJTB, I happen to know that
      > will be a few at the Ord EGB Event (GCWV45) on Sat that will be
      > raffled off.
      > If your not interested in GJTBs come out anyway it should be fun.
      > MN16
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic