380Re: [CCGC] Re: Camp, Cafe and Pinnacles March

  • Bud Gawlik
    Feb 16, 2006
      Hi, Dave!

      The event was VERY specifically written to be VERY wide open for who could log this as an attended event.

      You do not need to do the 10-mile hike to log the event. In fact, just meeting at the Visitor Center qualifies!

      I do look forward to meeting you!

      Bud 50sumtin

      "David L. Norris" <dlnorris@...> wrote:
      Hi Bud,
      I wish to participate in the hike, but I am not sure I am up to a 10 mi hike in one day.  That's quite a bit for us ole farts.  I am usually huffing and puffing on a .3 mi cache walk and am concerned that it would be too much for me.  The north trail was 3.5 mi and I had reservations about that.

      bud <fiftysumtin@...> wrote:
      A quick note:

      FYI, the "Camp, Veranda Cafe and Pinnacles March" (GCRPH4) geoevent
      has been approved!

      Hope to see many of you there!

      I recommend carpooling!

      50sumtin