372Re: [CCGC] Re: Camp, Cafe and Pinnacles March

    Feb 12, 2006
      I could put 20 caches outside of the Pinnicles with NO problem at all between Tres Pinos and the turn off and be perfectly legal in doing so.

      SGT Dragon <aznvet@...> wrote:
      Regarding the lack of caches in Pinnacles, this sentence from the
      geocaching.com website probably sums it up:

      <I>You will be in violation of federal regulation by placing a cache
      in any area administered by the National Park Service (US). The
      National Park regulations are intended to protect the fragile
      environment, and historical and cultural areas found in the parks.</I>

      There ARE earthcaches there though, and I totally look forward to
      checking them out.

      Best,
      Kai

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic