362Camp, Cafe and Pinnacles March

  • bud
    Feb 11, 2006
      I'm getting ready to submit a cache description for a GeoEvent for
      March 25: Camp, Cafe, and Pinnacles March. This will be in the vein of
      the Koffee and Kayaking that Touchstone put together in December.

      Cachers may log this event if they do any one of the following:

      Camp at the private campground just outside the east side of the
      Pinnacles East entrance, March 24 or 25.
      Join a gathering at the Flapjack's Country Cafe for breakfast March 25
      just south of Tres Pinos,and/or
      Join a group of cachers for a Wildflower hike in the Pinnacles March
      25.

      I was thinking that breakfast would be between 8:30 am and 9:30 am and
      that we could then regroup at the east side visitor's center at 10 to
      get the hike started.

      Comments are welcome!

      Bud
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic