3Climbing Cache

    May 16, 2004
      OK, I'm curious. So is this new climbing cache in Monterey County?
      Or will I need to drive 3-4 hours to get to it?

      On another topic: is there any interest in having a pizza gathering
      at Sanctuary Rock Gym? They have a small balcony there set aside for
      parties. I can't figure out from thier website if it actually costs
      money to reserve the balcony, or they assume that folks will pony up
      the money for the equipment rental and instruction. They do state
      that guests can enter the club for free to attend the party, which
      supports my assumption about the fee.

      Another possible location is the roller skating rink on Del Monte
      Ave. I've never actually been inside the facility to know whether
      it's a place you could hold a dinner or not. I know people have had
      parties there.

      Go ahead and toss ideas around if anyone's got some ideas. You
      certainly won't hurt my feelings ;)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic