243Re: THE COINS HAVE ARRIVED!

    Nov 12, 2005
      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>
      wrote:

      Okay this is my 3rd time trying to post this, so I'll keep it short
      so I don't loose my mind when the connection crashes again!

      Senor Stone,
      Thanks for the kind words! I've already packaged all the coins so
      it isn't too dificult to mail them out now. Rotater cuffs be
      damned! =)

      I'm down for the night assault on Huckleberry (Luke and I have
      actually DNFed both of those caches, but didn't post) HOWEVER I
      think I'll be too busy this week, but I'd love to be kept in the
      loop just in case! Thanks again

      Here goes nothing [send]
      Ben

      > Sounds good Ben. Pretty nice looking coins that you posted on the
      GC
      > forums.
      >
      > Just a quiky-dink type of thing that might work to your
      advantage. An
      > out of town cacher contacted me about doing the two night caches
      on
      > Huckleberry Hill and Ian and I offered to do it with her sometime
      this
      > coming week along with dinner. I was going to extend the
      invitation
      > for anybody that wanted to do the loop out there and maybe some
      > dinner. It would give you the opportunity to save on some postage
      if
      > enough of the Santa Cruz crowd came down to join us. Plus I'd
      hate
      > seeing you get a rotator cuff injury lugging all those coins to
      the
      > Post Office ;).
      >
      > I haven't heard back from the out of towner to know which day
      works
      > best for her, but if it's something you'd like to consider I'll
      keep
      > you informed.
      >
      > - Touchstone
      >

      > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "teambiggeeks" <teambiggeeks@y...>
      wrote:

      > > Alright! I got the coins tonight. I'm really happy with the
      way
      > they
      > > turned out. Our big worry, the SMOOSHEDNESS of the "Central
      Coast
      > > Geocachers of California" does NOT appear to be a problem.
      > > I'll be sending out all the coins this week, probably Monday.
      > >
      > > I placed two new photos for your viewing pleasure. I've been on
      pins
      > > & needles waiting for this things to come in, I'm relieved.
      Thanks
      > > for everyone's help. See you at the CITO!
      > >
      > > Ben

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic