      From: Gabrielle
      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 6:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [CCGC] Re: COINS

      The poll is not closed yet.  Just go back to the poll at the website and change your selection.  You can make as many changes as you want until Lance closes the poll.  Cool, huh

      - Chickasaw

      J Smith <custom@...> wrote:
          Lance,
      I answered 5 coins on the poll , but would like to change it to 15-20
      coins if its
      not a problem.
      Thanks
      Hotrod62