219Re: COINS

    Oct 26 6:38 PM
      And to further eliminate confusion... no orders are currently being taken, just a poll to see
      if we are going to need to limit the quantity that each person will be allowed to purchase.
      The goal is to allow all CCGC members to purchase a coin if they so choose.

      ...except for Drew... he'll have to buy me a dinner at 99 Bottles to get a coin ;-)

      But seriously, this is our group coin and we want all member to be able to get one .... so
      quite literally if there were 300 bona fide members of CCGC who wanted to purchase a
      coin, we would limit the number to one per person.

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "teambiggeeks" <teambiggeeks@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Drew,
      > Just to eliminate any confusion that might be out there. I
      > (biggeeks) just finished the ordering for the CCGC Cito coin, but
      > the coin Sgt Stitches and Kealia are working on (which I guess we've
      > been calling our TEAM coin) is still in the early stages of
      > preorder.
      > BGB
      > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
      > >

      > > Wow!
      > > They sold out of coins already! I had hoped to order 'bout 20 of
      > them.
      > >
      > > (Warning: Shameless begging to follow!)
      > >
      > > Does anyone have any extra coins you would be willing to part
      > with? I'm
      > > willing to pay and perhaps throw in a nice meal at 99 Bottles!
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > > Drew
      > > Geo Goe
      > > G A-DayTrippers