177[CCGC] Re: CCGA Geocoin

    Oct 3, 2005
      Hi All,
      So I'm going to attempt to post a redo of a draft of the coin with
      some city names on there. I also added some depth to the logo side of
      the coin to get an idea as to what it may look like. I think I can
      make a more slick image of the bayside...given I find some time.

      I've been a little distracted drawing up another coin for the
      aforementioned CITO event. I did want to just go with a CITO logo,
      but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I posted the
      alternative I drew up since I incorporated our CCGC logo. I thought
      I'd get the groups approval before using the logo. The quote on the
      coin says "Kings and cabbages go back to compost, but good deeds stay
      green forever." I thought it was appropriate. If no one has any
      objections to the use of the logo for this CITO coin I'm going to get
      the manufacture process started with this one at the end of this week
      or beginning of next. I'll keep everyone posted on that.

      Okay, enough procrastination for now. BGB

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, David Werblo <d_werblo@y...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > We have an 8 ft by 9 ft map of the area on our family
      > room wall which we created by using USGS maps. (See
      > attached). This is a collection of 16 paper maps plus
      > 2 USGS scanned maps. The ocean map with depths was
      > custom created for us by the USGS. We can send someone
      > this color USGS map of the ocean showing depths if it
      > would be useful. Send request to werblo@r...
      >
      > Kathy

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic