175Re: [CCGC] Re: CCGA Geocoin

  • David Werblo
    Oct 3, 2005
      Hi All,
      We have an 8 ft by 9 ft map of the area on our family
      room wall which we created by using USGS maps. (See
      attached). This is a collection of 16 paper maps plus
      2 USGS scanned maps. The ocean map with depths was
      custom created for us by the USGS. We can send someone
      this color USGS map of the ocean showing depths if it
      would be useful. Send request to werblo@....

      Kathy

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com