151Re: CCGA Geocoin

    Sep 21, 2005
      Welcome back CBN. Hope you had a great summer.

      First draft looks great Ben. I have a couple of suggestions (takem or
      leavem).

      I'd use an actual image of Monterey Bay on the flip side. More detail
      and more color. This is what they did on the Idaho coin. A picture
      laminated on the surface of the coin. I think it looks pretty slick,
      but you can choose what looks best. I was looking for infrared or some
      image with more color, like Landsat or something, but I couldn't find
      anything.

      Making the coin symetrical would be cool too. Maybe finish out the
      points on the coin, like a five or six point star. Not sure how that
      would look, but just an idea. Make it look like a Ninja fighting star
      or something 8).

      - Touchstone

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "teambiggeeks" <teambiggeeks@y...> wrote:
      > Image is in the "photos" link on the left.
      >
      > BGB
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic